travel health insurance
Medical Tourism is taking people to places and the best part is that they are being benefitted as they get treatment from the best doctors and are open to more options for treatments. Most of the medical tours are now within the budget. You go for whatever you can afford and yet get the best out of the industry. There are countries that are best known for their hospitals and medical treatments. The following is a list of Asian countries that host good hospitals in the world.
1. Malaysia: It is located in the South East Asia and its capital is Kuala Lumpur. The treatments offered by Malaysian Hospitals are Anti-Aging, Bariatric Surgery, Cardiology, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery, Oncology, Dermatology, Neurology, Orthopedics, etc. The treatments are cost worthy and affordable. They offer great hospitality and the holiday advantages are ample as there are many tourist places as it is surrounded by places like Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, etc. It has some of the best trained surgeons, dentists and specialists. English is widely spoken in Malaysia. About 600, 000 medical tourists visit Malaysia and the number continues to multiply. Prince Court Medical Center is one of the most renowned and popular hospital in Malaysia and has also been ranked number 1 in the year 2013. Giant KPJ and Sime Darby networks are other hospitals that are famous among hundreds of others.
2. India: It is located in the South of Asia and its capital is Delhi. It has grown to be famous for Medical Industry. It is widely known for cardiac bypass surgery. The other treatments include Oncology, Vertebroplasty, Disc Nucleoplasty, Laser Lithotripsy and other treatments for spine, cancer, etc. India is known for rehabilitation care and centers. It equips various medicinal treatments like Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Allopathic, etc. The treatments offered in India are of best quality, secure and cost effective. An estimated number of around 150, 000 medical tourists travel to India. The cities that offer medical treatments are Kerala, Chennai, Vellore, Mumbai, Delhi, Coimbatore, etc. The famous and widely known hospitals in India include KG Hospitals, Apollo Hospitals, Tata Memorial Hospital, Fortis Hospital, AyurvedaGram, etc.
3. Japan: It is an island nation located in the east of Asia and its capital is Tokyo. They have been investing money in the healthcare industry since 20 years almost and has mandated health insurance for each and every citizen of their country. It hosts some of the best hospitals in the world and are ahead in technology. Though the cost of medical treatment is high, the treatment is worth the price as it is of high quality and secure. It has created a brand image with its medical care facilities like examination, diagnosis, medical treatment, aesthetic care and plastic surgery. It is known for plastic surgery and dental care mostly. The Japanese Water therapy is a natural way of curing diseases like Diabetes, Arthritis, Cancer, TB, etc. Some of the best hospitals in Japan are Kameda Medical Center, Matsunami General, University of Tokyo Hospital, Osaka Medical Center, St. Luke’s International, etc.
4. Singapore: It is located in Southeast Asia and it is the capital of Asia. The Medical Tourism in Singapore is growing to be the hub and emerging as the major location for health travel in Asia. It attracts around 200, 000 patients every year to avail medical treatments of services at some of the best hospitals in the country. The treatments in Singapore include Laser Spine Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Dental Medical, Stem Cell Transplant, etc. Cancer Treatment is Singapore’s top specialty. The famous hospitals in Singapore are Camden Medical Centre, Mount Alvernia Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital, Parkway East Hospital, Johns Hopkins International Medical Center, etc.
5. Thailand: It is located in Southeast Asia and its capital is Bangkok. It accounts for 90% of the medical tourism market in Asia. It is a reputed, reliable and high-quality destination for health travel. Hospitals in Thailand are well equipped and have the latest technology. The cost of treatments is affordable and many doctors and physicians are certified and best at what they do. The treatments in Thailand comprises of Cosmetic Surgery, Dental Surgery, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Heart Bypass, Hip Replacement, Breast Implant, etc. Bumrungrad International Hospital is listen among the top 10 best hospitals in Asia and is located in Bangkok. Other hospitals located in Thailand are Bangkok Hospital Group, Fort Suranaree Hospital, Samitivej Hospital, Laser Vision Lasik Center of Thailand, etc.
travel health insurance